- Guide you in preparing and enhancing your property appearance to expedite the successful leasing of your property.
- Perform a competitive market analysis to determine the appropriate lease price for your property.
- List your property on our website and Realtor.com as well as more than 20 other
- Highly successful rental websites in the area.
- Verbally screen prospective residents prior to showings.
- Show your property to qualified prospects.
- Thoroughly screen applicants for credit history, criminal history, employment history, rental history, and ability to pay.
- Conduct detailed discussions with residents of their obligations under the lease.
- Execute all lease documents.
RESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Provide move in procedures to residents and monitor the move in process.
- Represent the owner in all resident issues and requests.
- Collect rent, late fees, and resident maintenance fees.
- Effectively work with residents to enforce the terms of the lease agreement, recover NSF checks, report to credit agencies, and evict residents when necessary.
- Provide move out procedures to residents and monitor the move out process.
- Process and hold resident security deposits
PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- We negotiate with a utilize local, respected service providers to perform most maintenance and repair work, thereby reducing the cost to the owner
- When needed, employ licensed and insured vendors to perform work requiring those skills.
- Monitor compliance with appropriate City codes and other landlord/resident laws related to the condition of resident occupied properties
- Provide a 24-hour emergency maintenance response to residents.
Inspect the property inside and out prior to lease renewals, and upon resident move outs.
- Perform drive by inspections periodically and when called for by our maintenance technicians or vendors.
- Prepare the property for showing to new prospective residents.
- Timely pay property expenses as required.
- Distribute the net collected proceeds monthly via check or direct deposit.
- Provide monthly statements detailing all current transactions.
- Provide web based Owner Portal for past statement activity.